The owner of the online store (hereinafter Charm) is Sädelus OÜ (registry code 14226239), located at Õhtu 9, Valga, Estonia.
VALIDITY OF TERMS OF SALE
- The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods between the customers of the Charm.ee online store (hereinafter the Customer) and Sädelus OÜ (hereinafter the Charm).
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from the purchase of products from the Charm.ee online store are regulated by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- Charm reserves the right to make changes to the terms of sale and sales prices. These changes are reflected on the Charm.ee website.
- Information about the goods is provided in the Charm online store directly next to the goods.
- The prices of the products sold in the Charm online store are indicated in euros (€) next to the products. A fee for delivery of goods is added to the price.
- The delivery fee depends on the location of the buyer and the method of delivery. The delivery fee is displayed to the buyer when ordering.
- If the order has been submitted before the conditions of sale or prices have been changed, the conditions valid at the time of placing the order shall apply to the legal relations between the Customer and Charm.
- All prices in the online store include 20% VAT.
ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE SALE AGREEMENT
- The sales contract enters into force from the moment the total amount of the order has been received on the current account of Sädelus OÜ.
- You can pay by bank transfer and via bank links.
- The user is responsible for the correct observance of payment instructions and in case of their violation, Sädelus OÜ does not guarantee the receipt of the paid amounts.
- Sädelus OÜ is the chief processor of personal data. Sädelus OÜ forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor.
It is possible to pay using direct bank payment of every bank operating in Estonia using the Maksekeskus payment service.
Payments are made in euros (€).
Sädelus OÜ is the responsible processor of personal data. For the purpose of payment completion personal data will be forwarded to Maksekeskus AS.
Using the Maksekeskus payment service our customers can use the following banks to complete payments:
– Estonia: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Citadele, Pocopay
– Latvia: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele, Luminor
– Lithuania: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor ja Siauliu Bankas (maksete algatamise teenusega).
– Finland: Aktia, Ålandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästöpankki, OP,
POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästopankki
PLACING AN ORDER
- To order the goods, you must add the desired products to the shopping cart.
- To place an order, fill in the required data fields and select the appropriate method of product delivery.
- The cost of sending the goods is borne by the buyer and the corresponding price information is displayed next to the method of delivery.
- The amount of the fee that can be paid using bank links is then displayed on the screen.
RIGHT OF RETURN
- After delivery of the order, the Customer has the right to return the ordered products within 14 days.
- Products to be returned must be unused and unopened in the original packaging.
- Upon withdrawal from the sales contract, the Customer will be reimbursed for the initial postage in addition to the cost of the goods.
- The cost related to the return of the goods shall be borne by the Customer. Charm will bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods differed from the order.
- In order to return the goods, an application for the return of the goods must be submitted to the e-mail address email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the goods. The customer will be contacted and the return of the goods will be coordinated as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days.
- The Customer will be reimbursed for the returned goods after inspection of the returned goods, but not later than within 14 days.
- After the sales contract enters into force (payment of the invoice by the customer), Charm completes the order and hands it over to our logistics partners for delivery.
- Shipments within Estonia usually reach the destination specified by the buyer within 2-7 working days from the entry into force of the sales contract. Delivery outside Estonia is by agreement.
- In order to deliver without delay, please be careful when entering the delivery details when placing the order.
- Shipments that have been damaged during transport where the products, but not the product packaging, have been damaged will be replaced by the Customer. If replacement is impossible, we offer compensation for the cost of damaged goods.
- Charm is not responsible for the delay in delivery of the goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners on time for the allowed delivery to the Customer, but the delay in delivery is due to circumstances that Charm could not influence or foresee.
- Charm is liable to the Customer and the Customer is liable to Charm to the other party for the damage caused by the violation of these terms and conditions in the cases and to the extent provided by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- Charm shall not be liable for any damage or delay in the delivery of the Goods if the damage or delay in the delivery of the Goods is due to circumstances beyond Charm’s control or foreseeable.
PROTECTION AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The information and personal data collected during the processing of Charm.ee pages and orders are treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties except for the forwarding of parcels to courier companies and / or marketing cooperation partners for the forwarding of emails.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING CLAIMS
- Charm is responsible for non-compliance or defects of the goods sold to the Customer that occur within two (2) years from the delivery of the goods to the Customer.
- Charm shall not be liable for any defects in the product due to the fault of the Customer, defects that have occurred as a result of irregular storage or use of the product. Deficiencies include defects in the product, but not defects in the product packaging.
- In case of non-compliance or defects of the product, the Customer has the right to demand the replacement of the product with a compliant or non-defective product or to withdraw from the sales contract and return the goods at Charm’s expense. In case of withdrawal from the sales contract, Charm will reimburse the amount paid for the goods to the Customer together with the postage to the bank account requested by the Customer no later than within 30 days after returning the goods and checking and identifying defects.
- In case of non-compliance or defects of the product, please send a complaint to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the orderer, contact phone number, order number and a precise description of the non-compliance or defect of the product.
- A claim in case of discovery of non-conformity or defects of the product must be submitted within two months from the discovery of non-conformity or defects of the product.
- All claims will be reviewed and the Client will be contacted as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days from the receipt of the claim.